Drivers are one of the core components of your desktop and laptop, yet most people overlook them. However, updating drivers is a must if you want your PC to work perfectly. This post will explain how to update Yoga Slim 7 13ITL5, 14ITL5, & 15ITL5 Drivers for Windows 11 and 10.
Manually identifying drivers that need to be updated can be challenging, and you might face several issues. Therefore, if you are looking for a better way to keep drivers updated, use Advanced Driver Updater. It is one of the best tools for updating drivers on all Windows operating systems. The driver update before updating drivers takes a full backup of the outdated driver and even allows scheduling driver scans. Most importantly, you can update drivers with FREE or the registered version.
What Should You Update Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13ITL5, 14ITL5, & 15ITL5 Drivers?
Almost everyone knows the reason behind security updates and bug fixes, yet a few of us are familiar with drives. A driver is a software that allows computers to communicate with connected devices. Where security updates and bug fixes are automatically updated, drivers may not. For this reason, maintaining driver updates is suggested to keep computers running at peak performance.
Read More – How To Update Lenovo Yoga 700/730 Drivers In Windows PC
Below, we explain ways to update Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13ITL5, 14ITL5, & 15ITL5 drivers.
Best Ways to Update Driver on Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13ITL5, 14ITL5, & 15ITL5
Method 1 – Manually Updating Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 13itl5
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website.
2. Go to Services & Solutions > Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update.
3. In the search bar, type Yoga Slim 7 13itl5, Lenovo Yoga 7 14itl5, or any other model number you want to update drivers.
4. Click Downloads > Manual Update > select the category.
5. Under the See Files option, click the down arrow > Download icon.
6. Wait for the driver to download.
7. Double-click the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions to download drivers for your Lenovo Yoga Slim 13itl5 or the selected model number.
8. Restart the PC to apply changes.
Read Also – How To Update Lenovo Yoga 300, 370, 260 Drivers In Windows PC
Method 2 – Manually Update Lenovo Yoga 7 15itl5 Laptop Drivers Using Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Under Device Manager, locate the category you wish to update.
3. Double-click to expand the category> right-click the driver > Update Driver.
4. For manually updating the drivers, select ‘Search automatically for driver.’
5. Windows will now search for the latest driver for the selected category and update them in the background.
6. Restart the PC to apply changes.
This is how using the manual steps; you can update drivers. However, no worries if you are short on time and don’t want to risk updating the driver manually. Use Advanced Driver Updater by following the steps mentioned below.
Check This: How To Update Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940, C930, Drivers For Windows PC
Method 3- Download, Install and Update Lenovo S145 Drivers Using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver updating tool for Windows > click Start Scan Now to identify outdated drivers for your Yoga 7 14itl5.
3. Let the driver updater scan the computer for outdated drivers.
4. Now, look for the category you want to update the drivers. A FREE version user needs to click the Update Driver, while the registered user can click Update All to update outdated driver.
5. Restart the PC after updating drivers and save the changes.
This way, you will update drivers for the selected Lenovo Yoga Slim series.
Check This- How To Download & Update Lenovo G50 Drivers for Windows 11, 10
Final Words –
Whether you are a DIY type or someone who likes doing quickly, we’ve got you covered. Above, we have mentioned manual and automatic ways to update Lenovo Yoga 7 15ITL5 Drivers. You can use any of the methods at your convenience and keep drivers updated. Let us know which method you prefer and why in the comment section. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.