Update Canon PIXMA MG3620 driver and enjoy printing documents without any issues.
Canon MG3620 is a convenient and straightforward printing solution, but some users have encountered printing problems using MG3620 Canon printers. You will need to update the Canon MG3620 driver to resolve these issues. In this post, we will explain how to download the Canon MG320 driver setup and update it.
Why Should You Update the Driver?
Keeping drivers updated is crucial to enjoying working with the attached hardware without any issues. It is so because when a driver is outdated, the communication between the connected peripheral and the PC stops. Also, the instructions aren’t rightly passed to the printer & PC, leading to several issues like the printer not working and others.
Therefore, you need to download, install, and update the Canon MG3620 driver. This post is about dealing with such problems, so let’s start with it without further delay.
Read Also- How To Download Canon IP2770 Printer Driver on Windows 11,10
Why do I need the Canon MG3620 driver?
The printer driver enables the PC to communicate with the connected printer. That said, when the printer is outdated or is not installed correctly, you encounter issues like blank page printing, error code messages, and others while printing documents. Therefore, you must always have the latest correct driver for your printer.
How To Download, Update and Install Canon MG3620?
Below we enlist the best ways to download, install and update the Canon MG3620 printer driver. If you are short on time and don’t have technical knowledge, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater. Using this best driver updater in no time, you can update all outdated drivers. Also, to use it, you don’t need any technical knowledge. The tool automatically detects the system and device details to enlist obsolete drivers. All the driver updates displayed by Advanced Driver Updater are provided by the manufacturer and thoroughly tested. To get the tool, click the download button.
Method 1: Download, Install and Update Canon MG3620 Driver from Manufacturer’s Website
You can easily download, install, and update drivers from the manufacturer’s website if you have some technical knowledge. However, this method involves risk because a wrong driver update can harm system performance. To update the Canon MG3620 drivers, visit Canon’s official website and follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Visit Canon’s official website.
2. Go to the Drivers & Downloads section.
3. In the search box, enter the product name, i.e., Canon MG3620.
4. Select Drivers & Downloads from the options.
5. Check the operating system that is automatically detected. If it isn’t the right one, pick the right one. To find the operating system you are using, press Windows + I > System > About).
6. To download the Canon MG3620 driver click the select button > click the Download button.
7. You will now get the latest setup file downloaded > double click on it to begin installing the latest version of the Canon MG3620 driver.
8. Follow on-screen instructions and restart your computer.
Read Here-How to Download & Update Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver
Method 2: Update Canon MG3620 Driver Using Device Manager
Another manual way of updating Canon PIXMA MG3620 on Windows 11,10, and other versions use Device Manager, the built-in utility that allows updating drivers. To use it, follow these steps:
1. Press Windows + S > and type Device Manager in the search field.
2. Go to Printers or Print queues > double click to expand it.
3. Right-click the Canon printer you want to update and select Update driver from the context menu.
4. Search automatically for drivers to update Canon PIXMA MG3620.
5. Let the update be installed and restart your computer to apply changes.
Check This – How To Download Canon Printer Drivers For Windows 10
Method 3: Automatically Update Canon Printer MG3620 Driver (Recommended)
We understand updating the driver manually is a time-consuming task. Therefore, if you are looking for a straightforward way to update drivers, we suggest using Advanced Driver Updater.
To use this tool, you just need to install it > run the scan and update the driver. Advanced Driver Updater automatically scans the computer for outdated drivers and shows compatible driver updates. Using it in just a few clicks, you can update drivers. Also, the tool takes a complete backup of the old drivers before updating drivers.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the tool > click Scan Now to identify outdated printer drivers.
3. Wait for the scanning to finish.
4. To update outdated drivers using the FREE version, click Update driver. However, if you use the registered version, click Update All to update all outdated drivers.
5. Restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s it; using these different methods, you can easily keep the drivers updated on your Windows PC.
See This- How to Download Canon LiDE 110 Scanner Drivers
You can use any of the above methods to update the Canon MG3620 driver. If you are short on time and looking for a quick fix, use Advanced Driver Updater. However, if you have some technical knowledge and know what you are doing, you can manually update the driver from the manufacturer’s website or use Device Manager. You can choose any method. We would like to know which method you picked and why; please share the same with us in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or suggestions, leave them in the comments section.