Facing problem with Canon scanner LiDE 110? It can be due to outdated, missing, or corrupt scanner drivers. In this post, we will learn how to download Canon scanner drivers and troubleshoot the problem.
Canon LiDE 110 is an excellent flatbed scanner that adds up to the computer scanning technology. Using it, one can easily scan the documents and convert hard copy into soft copy. But when the system fails to recognize the attached Canon LiDE 110 scanner, nothing seems right. The most common reason for this problem is outdated or corrupted scanner drivers. Here’s how to download Canon scanner drivers and enable its advanced features.
Why update the Canon LiDE 110 driver?
An outdated Canon LiDE 110 driver prevents you from enjoying impressive capabilities. While the updated WIA and TWAIN drivers, give seamless access to the following features:
- AutoScan Feature
- Allows scanning from all Windows compatible software that supports scanning command
- Enhanced Scan Quality with complete control over resolution, brightness, and contrast.
Now, you know what you were missing because of outdated Canon LiDE 110 software. Let us learn how to update Canon LiDE 110 drivers.
Best Ways to Update Canon LiDE 110 scanner driver
Canon LiDE 110 drivers can be updated both manually and automatically. To update the driver manually, you will need to visit the manufacturer’s website while using Advanced Driver Updater, you can update it automatically in no time.
Moreover, to update the driver using the best driver updating software you don’t need to collect information about the operating systems and devices. The tool automatically identifies outdated drivers and shows the latest updates accordingly.
So, without any further delay, let us learn about both methods.
How to Download Canon LiDE 110 Scanner Driver Automatically (Recommended)
Steps to use Advanced Driver Updater
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Run the software to update drivers.
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the system for outdated drivers.
4. Wait for the scan to finish.
5. Once done, click the Update driver next to Canon LiDE 110 and wait for it to update.
Note: If you are using the registered version of Advanced Driver Updater, you can update all the drivers by clicking Update All. Also, if you face any problem can contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Restart the system to apply changes.
That’s all, using these simple steps in no time without gathering information about the operating system and device details you can update the Canon LiDE 110 scanner driver.
How To Download Canon Scanner Drivers Manually?
If you don’t want to use a driver updater tool, you can manually update the Canon LiDE 110 driver.
Note: Updating the driver manually is a complicated process and it requires some technical knowledge. You can do a Google search or can visit Canon’s customer support portal, to find the latest driver available for your version of Windows. Whichever method suits you. But, there’s one thing you need to remember: downloading a driver manually involves risk and an incorrect driver update can brick your system. So be cautious.
Now that everything is made clear, let us learn how to update Canon LiDE 110 software.
1. Visit Here
2. Click the Scanner tab
3. Select your device, in this case, it is CanoScan.
4. In the search bar, type Canon LiDE 110 Scanner Driver or simply find Canon LiDE 110
5. Click LiDE 110. Canon will automatically detect the version of Windows you are using. Cross-check the information and click Select.
6. Next, click Download and save the setup file
7. Once done, browse to the location where you saved the setup file.
8. Double-click it and follow onscreen instructions to update the Canon LiDE110 driver
9. Restart the PC and try to use Canon Scanner, it should now be working.
Using either of the steps explained above, you can download and update the Canon LiDE110 driver. If you don’t like updating drivers manually, switch to Advanced Driver Updater the automated way. This best driver utility will update the driver, thus helping save time that you would invest in searching for the update.
This excellent driver updating utility scans the device for all outdated drivers and helps update them without any problem. Also, if you find that a specific driver update is not for your system, you can add it to the exclusion list. This helps avoid updating incompatible drivers. We hope you will give the tool a try and will update the Canon LiDE110 driver. In case you have any product-related questions, contact the support team at email@example.com.
Do share your feedback in the comments section. If you like the post and it has helped, do share with others and upvote.