Due to whatever reason you may want to download Realtek Audio Console or update it, this post explains it.
If manually updating the driver is not sounding great, try Advanced Driver Updater to update Realtek audio driver and fix audio issues. To get the tool, click the button below:
What is Realtek Audio Console?
It is an interface that helps adjust audio device effects and all the audio device settings. It helps pick the audio configuration for the sound system and adjust the volume for each speaker individually.
What Happens When Realtek High Definition Audio Is Outdated?
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a common Sound driver for Windows PC, and it helps manage surround sound, Dolby, and DTS sound systems. This makes the driver essential for the audio device to work. Therefore, when it is uninstalled, you face severe audio errors.
How To Open Realtek Audio Console?
If the Realtek audio console is not opening or you cannot find Realtek Audio Console in the System Tray, follow these steps to open it.
1. Press Windows + E to open File Explorer.
2. In the address bar, copy C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ and press the enter key.
This will open the target directory.
3. Look for the RtkNGUI64 file and double-click it to open Realtek HD Audio Manager in Windows 10.
Alternatively, press Windows + R in the Run window type control panel and press the Enter key. View by Small icon > look for Realtek HD Audio Manager and click on it to open it.
The same steps will work to open Realtek audio console o Windows 11.
Common Realtek Audio Issues
Before we learn how to download and fix audio issues, let us know the problems we might encounter.
Missing Audio Manager Icon: After updating Windows, the issue is usually related to outdated or corrupt drivers if you find the Realtek HD icon missing.
Conflicts with Already installed Microsoft Drivers
Check This- How to Update Realtek Wi-Fi Driver on Windows PC
How To Troubleshoot Realtek Audio Console Cannot Connect to RPC Service?
If you’ve recently updated your Windows, after which you are facing audio issues, the first troubleshooting step should be to Realtek audio console download. This can be done manually, or you can use Advanced Driver Updater, the best tool to update drivers.
It would be best if you had time, patience, and technical knowledge to update drivers manually. To use Advanced Driver Updater, none is required. The tool will scan the system for outdated drivers and show the latest and compatible updates.
Also, updating the driver will create a backup of old drivers. We will explain how to use the driver updating tool and the manual method.
Method 1 – Manual Way to Update Realtek Audio Console Driver
Update audio driver via Windows Update
1. Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings > select Update & Security.
2. Click Check for Updates to download and install the latest updates.
3. If running the updated version of Windows, you will see another option – View optional updates. Click on it to see if any driver update is available.
4. After clicking the down arrow, if you see Driver updates > double click on it and look for the update for sound driver.
5. If available > select > download and install it.
6. Restart the PC to apply changes.
Update via Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Find Sound, video, and game controllers > expand it.
3. Right-click the Realtek High Definition Audio > Update driver.
4. Select, Search automatically for drivers.
5. Wait for Windows to look for an available update; it will automatically update.
6. Restart the system to check if the problem is solved or not.
Download and Update Audio Driver via Manufacturer’s Website
If the Device Manager did not help with Realtek audio console update, visit the manufacturer’s website to download the latest driver update.
- Visit the manufacturer’s website and download the sound driver.
- After that, follow the steps to update the sound driver.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. Go to Sound, video, and game controllers > double click on it.
3. Right-click the Realtek High Definition > Update driver.
4. Click, Browse my computer for drivers.
5. Next, click Browse > go to the location where you have saved the sound driver.
Alternatively, you can use. Let me pick a list of available drivers on my computer and browse the location where the driver is saved.
6. Click Next and follow on-screen instructions to download the sound driver.
7. Restart the computer and check if the problem is fixed or not.
Method 2 – Automatically Update Realtek Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater
To use Advanced Driver Updater and update the audio driver, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run the best driver updater and click Start Scan Now.
3. Wait for the scan to finish.
4. Once done, look for the sound driver and click the Update driver next.
Note : If you are using the product as a trial user, you will have to update each driver individually. However, once you upgrade to the Pro version, you can update all outdated drivers at once by clicking Update All. Also, this user-friendly driver updater comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
5. After updating the audio driver, restart the computer.
This should help fix the sound issue you were facing on your PC.
Frequently Asked Question
Fix – Realtek Audio Console Not Working
This is it; using these steps, you can update Realtek Audio Console on Windows 11, 10, 8 & 7. If you don’t like time-consuming procedures, use Advanced Driver Updater to detect and update any corrupt drivers easily.
We hope you liked the article and were able to download Realtek Audio Driver. If you have any suggestions, do share them in the comments section. Also, for any product-related queries, you can contact the support team at email@example.com.