After upgrading to Windows, several customers noticed problems with the webcam. Some users reported that the camera had stopped working, rendering the usage of a webcam during a conference unfeasible. Incompatibility between outdated drivers and the current version of Windows is the cause of this issue. Lenovo webcam drivers can be updated, which is a good thing. However, not everyone knows how to update drivers without jeopardizing the efficiency and operation of the computer. As a result, this article will show you how to upgrade Lenovo webcam drivers on Windows.
The driver is a medium that allows the hardware and software to communicate. Drivers can be updated both manually and automatically. If you have the time, patience, & technical understanding, the manual technique could be the first choice. However, if you have less time or don’t want to go through one window to the other, you may want to use a driver updater tool.
One of the most recommended tools, Advanced Driver Updater, can be very helpful for updating webcam drivers automatically.
Also Read: How to Download Lenovo Keyboard Driver
Generally, the webcam not working issue could be resolved by updating the webcam driver. This can be done manually, provided you have the technical knowledge, or can use Advanced Driver Updater. This feature-rich program examines your computer for out-of-date drivers and assists you in updating them.
You can update old drivers using either the trial or registered utility versions. Click the button below to acquire the device:
How To Download and Update Lenovo Webcam Driver
Method 1: Manually Download & Update Lenovo Webcam Driver
Lenovo is continually updating its drivers to fix bugs and provide new features. The latest recent drivers are available for download from Lenovo’s official website. Follow the steps below to choose the right driver for your camera.
Gather information about the Lenovo laptop models, Windows edition, and bit before proceeding. After you’ve acquired all of this data, go through the following steps:
1. Go to the official Lenovo website.
2. Go to the top of the page and select the Support option.
3. Choose PC.
4. Press the enter key after entering the laptop model number.
5. On the right, choose Drivers & Software.
6. Select Camera and Card Reader from the Manual Update menu.
7. Select the most recent webcam driver and press the Download button. Wait for the driver to complete downloading.
8. To install the webcam driver, double-click the setup file & follow the on-screen instructions.
9. Restart the process of implementing the adjustments; this should help.
If this does not appeal to you, you may use Advanced Driver Updater to update the webcam driver automatically.
Method 2 – Download and Update Lenovo Webcam Driver Automatically
Follow these steps to utilize Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Get Advanced Driver Updater and install it.
2. To update the Lenovo webcam driver, use the driver updating tool for Windows.
3. Press the Start Scan button. Now begin scanning your computer > wait for the procedure to complete.
4. Take a look at the list of out-of-date drivers.
5. To update the webcam driver, select Update Driver next to the webcam driver if you are a FREE user. If you’re a registered user, you can select Update All to update all of your outdated drivers in just a few clicks.
6. After all the drivers have been updated, restart your computer to effect the changes.
You can quickly upgrade the Lenovo webcam driver by following these easy instructions. You can utilize a manual technique if you have the technical know-how and the time. Advanced Driver Updater is the right alternative if you wish to adopt a risk-free driver upgrading approach. The tool even comes with a money-back guarantee and, as a precaution, backs up previous drivers.
Read Also: How to Update Lenovo Camera
This allows drivers to be updated without having to worry about diver errors. You may also add unsuitable drivers to the list of drivers to exclude. We hope you find the information we’ve provided useful. If you have any comments, recommendations, or questions, please leave them in the comments box. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org any product-related questions.
Troubleshooting Guide To Fix Display or Monitor Issue with Lenovo PC
Fix – Microsoft Teams Issue With Lenovo ThinkPad T495
Fix Black Screen on Lenovo ThinkPad e15 Windows PC
Fix – Lenovo 300 Wireless Mouse Stops Working