Whether you can’t see anything or can’t figure out what’s wrong with your Lenovo computer’s graphics, etc. In any event, you can update drivers, which is a typical cause of the issues noted above, by following the procedures outlined below.
There are several methods for updating graphics drivers, and this article discusses the two most effective methods.
How to Download & Update Lenovo Graphics Drivers on Windows
Method 1: Update The Driver by using Device Manager
Windows has a built-in program called Device Manager that may help you keep your drivers up to date. It allows you to update the driver that has been added to the Windows database, which is time-consuming and complex. To make things easier, we recommend utilizing Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updater that keeps all drivers up to date without requiring you to submit any information or technical knowledge.
Click the button below to get Advanced Driver Updater.
If you wish to attempt updating the driver manually first, follow the instructions to update the driver using Device Manager.
Step 1: Go to Device Manager by pressing Windows + X.
Step 2: If you’re having graphics issues, head to the “Display adapters” section.
Step 3: Select your graphics driver with a double-click, then right-click > Update driver.
Step 4: Select ‘Search automatically for driver’ to manually update drivers
Step 5: Windows will now look for and install the most recent driver software in the background.
Note that the Device Manager only searches inside Microsoft-designated sources, and if the proper file is found, the graphics driver for Windows 10 will be installed (64 bit or 32 bit).
Method 2: Use Advanced Driver Updater to Update Graphics Drivers on Windows
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. To check for all outdated sound drivers on Lenovo devices, open Advanced Driver Updater and click Start Scan Now.
3. Wait for the scan of the outdated driver to finish.
4. A list of obsolete drivers and their categories will now appear. You may update the driver as a FREE user by selecting Update the driver next to the driver you wish to update. However, if you’re a registered user, you may choose to Update All of your outdated drivers in one go.
5. After you’ve updated all of your drivers, restart your computer to see the changes take effect.
6. You will be able to update all drivers automatically using this way.
What Are Your Thoughts On Updating Graphics Drivers In Windows
The two techniques listed above are both effective and safe ways to upgrade the graphics driver on your Lenovo computer. Advanced Driver Updater is intelligent if you are short on time or don’t want to go through several processes to fix the driver. With just a few clicks, you can update your drivers without worrying about installing the wrong ones.
We hope the information we provided is useful in resolving your sound problems. If you have any queries regarding the product, please let us know which technique you found most useful by sending an email to email@example.com.