XP-Pen is the best solution to live both interests when you love traveling and drawing. This budget-friendly option allows you to draw anywhere, anytime, without a canvas. To use it, you need the corresponding driver. If they are outdated, you face issues with the excellent XP-Pen, and the device stops working. Hence, updating XP-Pen drivers is suggested.
This tutorial will explain how to download and update drivers for your XP-Pen products.
Reasons for XP-Pen Not Working
1. Outdated or corrupt tables driver.
2. Hardware issues like a damaged pen.
3. Interefence caused by third-party software running on your PC.
4. XP-Pen is not properly charged, or the configurations are not properly done.
5. Windows Ink Workspace creating interference.
Why do we need a driver for a drawing tablet?
Drivers let your tablet interact with your PC. Without them, the drawing tablet fails to work. Therefore you need a driver to use the drawing tablet.
How To Download & Update XP-Pen Drivers
When your XP-Pen stops working or you face issues with the graphics tablets, to get it working, updating XP-Pen drivers is the best option. Still, most users fail to remember this and panic when the device stops working. If you are also stuck in a similar situation, here are the best ways to update the XP-Pen driver and get the XP-Pen not working again.
You can update XP-Pen drivers in two ways manual and automatic. You need time, patience, and technical knowledge. However, the automatic way doesn’t require any such things.
Hassle-Free Way to Download and Update Drivers
Outdated and missing drivers can cause several problems. Therefore, get ready to use the powerful driver updating tool Advanced Driver Updater to keep drivers updated. The best tool to update drivers takes just a few clicks and 2-3 minutes to download and update drivers.
Option 1: Manually Update XP-Pen Driver
To manually download and update your XP-Pen drivers, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website.
- Search for the corresponding drivers for the model number of your device.
- Download the setup file and double-click on it to install the update.
- Follow on-screen instructions to update the latest driver.
- Restart the PC and check the device. It should be working fine after the XP-Pen software download and update.
Option 2: Automatically Download and Update the XP-Pen driver using Advanced Driver Updater.
If the above method makes you anxious, with no issues, you can use Advanced Driver Updater, the automatic way to update any device driver.
Advanced Driver Updater detects system details and outdated drivers. It lists compatible updates allowing you to update the driver you want. Use the Update driver link (trial user) or Update All button (for paid users) and update to the latest version of the driver.
Here’s how to use Advanced Driver Updater:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Run the tool and click Start Scan Now. Advanced Driver Updater will start looking for outdated drivers.
- Click Update All to update all outdated drivers. However, if you are not a paid user, you will not be able to use this button. In that case, click the Update driver link next to the driver you want to update.
- Restart the PC to save changes, and then try to use the XP-Pen device. It should be working.
The registered version of Advanced Driver Updater comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and priority technical support. For any assistance, you can send an email to email@example.com.
FAQ- XP-Pen Drivers
Fix – NVIDIA GeForce Experience Not Working or Missing
How To Download and Update Epson XP-440 Driver in Windows 11,10
How To Connect Logitech Wireless Mouse – Windows 10, 8, 7 & XP
How To Fix Logitech G935 Mic Not Working on PC