Downloading the Radeon RX 480 Graphics Card device driver isn’t that difficult as it seems. If you know the right steps or have the best driver updating like the Advanced Driver Updater, you can easily update RX 480 drivers. In this post, we will discuss the top 3 ways to update Radeon RX 480 drivers Windows 11, 10 & older versions.
What is AMD RX 480 Graphics Driver?
Usually used to play the latest games at 1080 at 60+ FPS, RX 480 is a great mid-range graphics card. It allows the system to recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer. Moreover, Radeon RX 480 drivers improve overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various other activities. Therefore, updating AMD RX 480 drivers is what is asked for.
Best Ways to Update Radeon RX 480 Drivers
1. Update Radeon RX 480 via Device Manager
The easiest way to update device drivers is to use the built-in Device Manager. However, there’s a downside, Device Manager doesn’t always give the latest driver updates. Still, trying doesn’t harm.
Now that you know about Device Manager, follow these steps to learn how to update AMD RX 480 drivers.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager.
2. Double click Display adapters to expand it > right-click Radeon RX 480 > Update Driver
3. Select, Search automatically for updated driver software, option.
4. Wait for Windows to search for drivers. If an update is available, the AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card driver will automatically be downloaded.
5. Follow on-screen instructions and update the Radeon driver. However, if you get the following message as shown in the screenshot below, go with the other option – Browse my computer for driver software.
As Microsoft is unable to find the driver update, we go with Browse my computer for the driver software option.
2. Updating AMD RX 480 Driver via Manufacturer Website
If Device Manager fails to update Radeon RX 480 drivers Windows 11, you can get the latest drivers by visiting the manufacturer’s website. This can only be done if you have some technical knowledge, know details about the operating system and device you wish to update. However, if this seems like a lot of work and you fear downloading an incorrect driver update jump to Method 3.
To update RX 480 drivers follow these steps:
1. Visit Here
2. Scroll down and select the device you wish to update the driver for.
Make sure you select the correct operating system.
3. Click the Download button to get the Radeon Software.
4. To get more drivers for AMD Radeon RX 480, select the Optional Downloads bar > download the driver that you need.
5. This will give you the latest RX 480 driver downloaded. Install it, follow these steps:
6. Press Windows + X
7. Double click Display adapters > right-click > Properties.
8. Click the Driver tab > Uninstall
9. Go to the Driver tab, and click Uninstall.
10. When asked to confirm the action and finish uninstalling Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.
11. Double-click the downloaded AMD Radeon RX 480 driver, and manually install the driver.
12. Reboot your PC so that all the changes are saved.
3. Update Radeon RX 480 Driver Automatically (Recommended)
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the driver updating too. To scan the system for outdated drivers, click Start Scan Now > wait for the scan to finish.
3. Advanced Driver Updater will now display a list of outdated drivers.
4. You can now update the outdated driver. However, here’s something you need to know. Advanced Driver Updater offers both Free and Pro versions. If you are using the Free version, you can only update one driver at a time. While the registered version allows updating all in a go.
5. When done, reboot the system to apply changes.
That’s it. Now have an updated version of the Radeon RX 480 drivers.
We hope you find the information helpful and can update AMD RX 4800 drivers on your Windows 11,10,8,7.
If you face any problem in using Advanced Driver Updater, you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org