Probably, we don’t need to explain the importance of graphics cards. If you are someone who likes to stream HD videos, play games, edit videos, or simply like working on a computer, you know how important video cards are, right?
If you want to download and update the AMD Radeon HD graphics driver for Windows 11,10, this tutorial will discuss the 2 best ways to download and update Radeon HD 6310 drivers.
What is the AMD Radeon HD 6310 driver?
With an 80 Shader processing unit, 4ROPs, 8TMUs, and 500MHz clock speed, AMD Radeon HD 6310 is an excellent graphics driver for Windows 11 and 10. You face issues with the display when this driver goes missing or gets outdated or corrupt. Therefore, from time to time, we should keep the AMD Radeon 6310 graphics driver updated on Windows 7 32-bit and other versions of Windows.
If you are thinking about how to do that, as you don’t have the expertise, worry not. The post explains it all.
Developed by Systweak, this third-party driver updater, in just a couple of clicks, allows updating all outdated drivers like – mouse, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and others. Click on the below button to learn more about this tool and how to update AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver using Advanced Driver Updater.
However, if you are looking for manual ways to update AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver Windows 7 32 bit, we got that covered too.
2 Best Ways to Update AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics driver Windows 11, 10
Method 1 – Downloading AMD Driver from Manufacturer’s Website
Tip: Driver downloads are always available from the Support section of the manufacturer’s website.
Also, if you are using a branded computer, go to the PC manufacturer’s website to download driver updates.
Manually Download the AMD Driver
To fix bugs and add extra features, AMD keeps updating drivers. This means you can update the driver from AMD’s official website. To check for the latest updates, follow these steps:
1. Visit AMD DRIVERS + DOWNLOAD CENTER and locate the Manually Select Your Driver.
2. Select the device you are using. For example, if you are using a Notebook, choose Notebook Graphics, desktop users must select Desktop Graphics, and so on.
3. Select the product family; in this case, we will select Radeon HD Series.
4. Select the graphics card model number.
5. Choose the correct operating system and bit you are working on > DISPLAY RESULTS.
6. After that, find the driver to update and click Download.
7. Double click the setup file and follow the prompts you get to update the driver.
8. Restart the PC to bring changes into effect.
You will now have the updated Radeon 6310 HD driver installed on your Windows 11, 10 system.
Must Read:- How To Download AMD x570 Chipset Driver
Method 2 – Download AMD Radeon Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater
If the above method seems technical and requires too much work, try Advanced Driver Updater. Compatible with all versions of Windows, this excellent driver updating tool automatically scans the system to know its configuration and show compatible driver updates.
Using it, you can update AMD Radeon and other outdated drivers. To use this tool, all you need to do is follow the instructions given below:
Note : Advanced Driver Updater offers both trial and registered versions. You can update all outdated drivers using the paid version in just two clicks. While trial version users need to update each driver individually. Furthermore, this tool offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater.
3. To scan the system for outdated drivers, click the Start Scan Now button.
4. Wait for the scanning to finish.
5. Look at the scan results.
6. If you are using the trial version, click the Update driver next to the graphics driver. However, the registered users can use Update All click on update button you can update all outdated driver.
7. Reboot the system after updating the driver.
Using these simple steps, you can update the AMD Radeon HD 6310 driver on your Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 11, 10, and other versions of Windows operating systems.
Read Here:- How To Download & Update AMD RX 5700 XT Drivers
AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics Driver Updated
Above we explained the 2 best ways to download, install and update the AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics drivers. Depending on your requirements, you can choose any method and update the graphics driver. We hope you enjoyed reading the post and find it helps. However, if you ask us the easiest way to keep drivers up to date, we recommend using Advanced Driver Updater. The reasons for that are:
- Advanced Driver Updater automatically scans operating system and device details.
- In a few clicks, you can update drivers without worrying about downloading incorrect drivers.
- Before updating, drivers take a complete backup of older drivers.
- It offers a scheduler to scan the system from time to time for outdated drivers.
- All driver updates come directly from the manufacturer.
- Advanced Driver Updater is a trusted and reliable driver updating tool.
Read This:- How To Download AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Drivers
Try it and see how well this best driver updating tool performs. For any product-related questions, you can contact the support team.