Is your AMD RX 5700 graphics card giving issues? Do you see a black screen or does the program keep freezing or crashing? You are not alone; in fact, a lot of users face this issue. The best way to fix this problem is to update the outdated, missing, and corrupt AMD 5700 drivers.
In this post, we will explain both manual and automatic ways to update RX 5700 XT drivers.
So, without any further delay, let us learn about them in detail.
What is AMD RX 5700 XT Driver?
Designed for gamers the all-new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5700 offers exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Using this driver, you can experience powerful, accelerated, and customized gaming dynamics.
But when the same driver is outdated, you can face several issues. Therefore, it is important to update AMD RX 5700 XT drivers.
Here’s how you can update it easily.
2 Easy and Quick Ways to Update AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT Drivers
|The screenshots below are of Windows 10. But don’t worry it will work for Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and XP tools.|
Option 1 – Manually Update Radeon RX 5700 XT Driver
To follow this method, you need to have some technical skills, time, and patience. Since the drivers will be downloaded manually you need the details about the operating system, device model number also.
Furthermore, this method involves risk, therefore follow it only when you have the surety.
Option 2 – Automatically Update AMD 5700 XT Drivers
This is the simplest way to update outdated Radeon RX 5700 XT drivers. Also, for beginners, it is the best way to update drivers in just a few clicks.
How to Update AMD 5700 XT Drivers
Here are the steps to update AMD’s outdated drivers. Doing so will prevent facing graphics card problems.
Method 1 – Manually Download and Update AMD 5700 XT Driver
To follow this method, you need to spend time searching for the correct drivers. Furthermore, you need to be careful when downloading and updating drivers. Here are steps to update RX 5700 XT driver and prevent graphics card glitches.
To update the driver manually, follow the steps below:
1. Visit AMD’s official website.
2. Move to Graphics > AMD Radeon 5700 Series > AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series > AMD Radeon 5700 > Submit.
3. Select the correct operating system. (Double-check before going for it.) In my case, it is Windows 10 64-bit.
4. Next, hit the Download button to get a Radeon
5. Double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver.
6. When done, restart the PC and check the graphics. You should no longer face any errors.
In case you find these steps complicated, you can try the recommended automatic method.
Method 2 – Automatically Update RX 5700 XT Drivers (Recommended)
If the above steps are not your cup of tea, you can follow the below-mentioned steps and update outdated drivers. Also, this method doesn’t require any computer skills as required to update the driver manually. To update the driver automatically, you can try using Advanced Driver Updater.
Advanced Driver Updater automatically recognizes your system configuration and helps find compatible drivers. Also, to use it you don’t need any technical skills. Furthermore, there is no risk involved in updating drivers when using Advanced Driver Updater. Not only this, but the tool also takes backup of old drivers before updating them.
Using this tool, you can update the driver in a go or one by one. The registered version allows updating drivers in a go while using the trial version you can update one driver at a time.
Here’s how to use the tool and update the driver automatically.
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Run Advanced Driver Updater the best tool to automatically update drivers
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the system for outdated drivers.
4. Once done, review scan results to update the outdated Radeon RX 5700.
5. If you are using the trial version, you need to click the Update driver next to it. However, if you are using the paid version, you can update drivers in a go by clicking Update All.
6. When the driver is updated, reboot the system to apply changes.
This should resolve the problem you are facing with the Radeon RTX driver.
Fix – Update Radeon RX 5700 XT Drivers
We hope this tutorial comes in handy and helps update AMD RX 5700 drivers. In case you have any questions or doubts you can feel free to leave a comment. Also for any product related queries, you can send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org