Quick Answer – Press the Windows key + G to activate Xbox Game Bar, the native recording tool for Windows 10 & 11 and hit the “Record” button or use Advanced Screen Recorder to record the screen, gameplay, capture screenshot, live stream content, and much more.
Acer laptops are becoming immensely popular for their world-class design and built-in features. Still, many users need help to use their Acer laptops to screen record with sound. If you, too, are wondering how to screen record on your laptop with sound, you are not alone. Others out there want to record the screen but fail to do it as they don’t know the simple trick we will explain in this post.
2 Ways to Screen Record on Acer Laptop With Sound
First things first, there’s no internal way to screen record on your Acer laptop. To make it possible, you have to rely on different applications.
Here are 2 ways that can help do the same –
Way #1 – Using A Third Party Screen Recorder Tool
When we talk about recording screens on PC, Advanced Screen Recorder is one of the best software that comes to mind. It is a tool that allows you to record system audio, voice-over, and video on your computer. Using it, you can record all sorts of presentations, audio, videos, and other activities performed on the PC.
The way the tool works is relatively easy. To run it, all you have to do is –
- Download the Advanced Screen Recorder tool from the link below.
- Once you have downloaded the application, install and run it.
- On the home screen, you have all the options to record screen, audio, screen with audio, etc.
- Simply click on record and specify the devices from where the tool will capture the content.
- After that, you have to click start, and the screen will automatically start recording.
You can find the recorded file in the recordings section of the application. Just go down there, and you can only play the recording in the application. The best part is you also have options like video trimming, adding annotations, taking screenshots, scheduling a recording, and more. If your purpose of screen recording on your Acer laptop is to create content, then this definitely is the best way.
Way #2 – Use the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 11)
If you run Windows 10 or 11 on your Acer laptop, using the Xbox game bar application, you can record the screen and sound on your Acer laptop.
Here’s how you use it.
- If you have never used it, simply go to your start menu and search for the Xbox game bar. Alternatively, you can press Windows+G on the keyboard to run the application.
- Once the app runs, you see an interface with all the information you need to monitor while running the game.
- Among all those features, you do have a screen recording button. Click on it, and you will be able to record your screen with ease.
You can also balance the audio volume and the basic sound recording on your computer. Please note that this tool is to share and save recordings of games. If you want to do something in that field, this can be a choice.
But then again, features like pro recording, editing, etc., are missing from this tool. Also, this works the smoothest for Windows 11 users as the Xbox game bar is available only with it.
Want to Screen Record on Acer Laptop With Sound? It’s Possible!
These are the ways to record screen with audio on an Acer laptop. You can use either of them, as both are third-party applications. Though the Xbox game bar comes pre-installed with Windows, it is technically a third-party application.
All in all, if you are looking for a solution to screen recording issues or audio loss in your recordings, you can opt for Advanced Screen Recorder. It is easy to use, and the best part is it allows you to do more than just record your screen. You have multiple features and a lot more that add value to your recordings.
Download the application today and enable screen recording on Acer’s laptop.
How to Record a PowerPoint Presentation with Audio and Video
How to Add Personalized Watermark to Video Recording