Do you fear that someone might use your video without giving you the credit, claiming it is their own? Probably stealing the spotlight, viewers, and revenue? Luckily, by adding a personalized watermark this can be avoided.
Watermark is a still image that can be added to the video to claim ownership. Usually, added at the time of editing before rendering, a watermark stops crooks from stealing your video recording. Watermarks are usually transparent and they can be text or logo. Moreover, a watermark can cover the entire dimensions of the video or can sit at all four corners or the center of the video. It is up to the user how he wants to create a watermark and place them.
Read Here- How to Record 4k Videos on Windows 11,10
In this post, we will explain how you can add a watermark in the easiest way using TweakShot Screen Recorder, even when the video is finished.
Disclaimer: We do not promote recording any content without permission abiding by any rules.
What is TweakShot Screen Recorder?
Developed by Tweaking Technologies, TweakShot Screen Recorder is an easy-to-use desktop screen recording tool. It offers several features and can be used by novice and experienced users. Using TweakShot Screen Recorder you can split video, stop it at a specific time, record separate audio, record webcam, gameplay, webcam overlay, add watermark and do a lot more.
Benefits of using TweakShot Screen Recorder
- Single click video recording.
- Record and capture screenshots in different modes.
- Set Hotkeys.
- Record audio from your computer and microphone.
- Record voiceover.
- Webcam recording with a dedicated button.
- Webcam overlay recording.
- Auto split and auto stop recording.
How to Add Personalized Watermark to Video Recording Using TweakShot Screen Recorder?
Here’s How to Use the Screen Recorder and Record Video Without Any Watermark
1. Download and install TweakShot Screen Recorder by clicking the download button given below.
2. Launch the product and click Start Now to check out the tutorial.
3. Watch the tutorial to learn about the product.
4. Now, to record the video with a watermark, click Quick Settings and select from the given options.
To add a default watermark, click the radio button next to Default. However, to add a customized watermark click the radio button next to Customize. Add the personalized text and click ok.
5. Once this is done, from the given screen recording mode Full Screen, Select Region, Selected Window, or Webcam select as per the requirement and click the Red Record button.
6. Thereafter, before the scanning begins, you will see a 3 seconds countdown.
Note: You see the countdown as the “Show countdown before starting the recording,” option is selected, you will see a countdown.
7. As the screen recording starts, you will see a dotted line across the region. In addition to this, the TweakShot Screen Recorder icon will change into a blinking red icon.
8. When done, right-click the TweakShot Screen Recorder icon present in the system tray and hit Stop.
See This- How To Record Skype Calls Free
The recorded screen will now have the watermark and it will be saved under the TweakShot Screen Recorder folder located under the Documents folder. Alternatively, you can find it under the Recordings section on the tool.
That’s it, the recorded video will now have the watermark and no one else will be able to use it without your permission.
In addition to this, you can use TweakShot Screen Recorder to capture the screen also. To learn how to do that, follow these steps:
To capture the Screen using TweakShot Screen Recorder follow the steps below:
1. Launch TweakShot Screen Recorder.
2. Go to the bottom right corner of the tool and click on the camera icon. You will now get different screen capture options – like Capture Single Windows, Capture Region, Capture Full Screen.
3. Select one of them at your convenience.
4. Once the screen is captured, it will be saved in the same folder of TweakShot Screen Recorder. You can also view them under the Recordings> Screenshots in the tool.
That’s it, using these simple steps, you can easily record the screen and capture the screen with a watermark.
Wrap Up –
Hopefully, using these simple steps; you can record a video without a time limit and with either a default watermark or customized watermark. TweakShot Screen Recorder allows creating a customized watermark and adding it to the video before you start recording. This helps avoid anyone stealing your video & adding and creating a personalized watermark.
Check This Also- How to Record Zoom Meeting – Windows 11,10, 8.1,8,7
We hope you like the post, do share your comments in the section below.