Are you wondering whether you can recover deleted videos or not?
Fortunately, you can restore deleted video files from the hard drive, SD card, and USB flash drive using Photos Recovery.
Has it ever happened to you that while you were deleting files randomly to free up space, you accidentally pressed the delete button on some of the important videos & they were lost?
What did it make you feel like? Did you feel anxious and want to fix things?
If that is the case and you regret your action, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we will discuss the best ways to restore those deleted videos.
In this troubleshooting guide, we will explain how to recover deleted videos most straightforwardly.
Overview – Photos Recovery
Developed by Systweak, Photos Recovery is one of the powerful video, audio, and recovery tools. It offers comprehensive scanning and gives customization options to restore deleted files.
Furthermore, it helps restore deleted photos, videos, and audio files from hard drives, SD cards, and USB flash drives. Also, before recovering files, you can preview them and decide which ones to keep or not.
Once the product is installed and registered, you can scan the system for lost/deleted video files. Click the button to download Photos Recovery.
Read Also:- How to Recover Deleted PSD Files
Different Reasons that might cause removal or loss of video on PC
Human Error – accidentally deleting a video that you don’t intend to remove.
Malware Attack – video files getting corrupted due to malware attack.
Sudden system shutdown – when transferring a file, if there’s a sudden power cut.
Software and hardware glitch – when multiple programs occupy a lot of RAM, you might witness a system crash which sometimes corrupts or makes you lose video files.
Best Ways To Recovery Deleted Video Files
Method 1 – Restoring Deleting Video files from Recycle Bin
When a file is deleted from your PC by default, it is moved to the Recycle Bin. This helps recover files when accidentally deleted.
Here’s how you can restore these temporarily deleted video files from your PC.
1. On your desktop, look for the Recycle Bin icon.
2. Double click and open it.
3. Look for deleted video files.
4. Alternatively, you can search for the file either manually.
5. Once you have it, right-click > Restore
6. Doing so will put back the selected file in its original location.
However, if the deleted video file is not there, you can use Photos Recovery to find and restore deleted video files.
Must Read:- How to Recover Deleted DNG Files
How to Recover Lost And Deleted Videos from Hard Disk using Photos Recovery?
1. Download and install Photos Recovery – the best tool to recover deleted videos from the hard drive.
2. Launch Photos Recovery.
3. To restore deleted videos, click the Hard Drive tab > select the drive partition you wish to scan.
4. After that, select the scan type – Quick Scan or Deep Scan.
By default, Photos Recovery runs Quick Scan.
Quick Scan – Looks for recoverable photos, videos, or audio files deleted using Shift + Delete.
Deep Scan – Helps recover deleted or lost files from formatted disks, & corrupt drives. It performs a systematic sector-wise scan.
5. Click Start Scan to start the process and wait for it to finish.
6. You’ll now see scan results listing the number of deleted photos, videos, or audio files found.
7. To retrieve deleted videos, search by file name or use the Tree View
Note: Cancelling the scan in middle does not allow previewing files in the Tree View.
7. After selecting video files to restore > click the Recover button.
8. Select the location where you want to save the recovered video file. Ensure it isn’t the same location from which you are recovering the deleted video files. Doing so minimizes chances of data recovery.
Note: If the same location that is scanned is selected to restore deleted videos, Photos Recovery shows a warning message. (refer to the screenshot below)
9. After selecting the location, click the Recover button and start the recovery process.
To end the deleted files recovery process, click Stop Recovery.
10. Once the deleted video file is recovered, you get a summary of the deleted videos files.
Read This:- How to Recover Photos After a Data Loss
Considering the frequency of human errors we make, it won’t be an understatement to say that you might need a recovery tool sooner or later. The article has listed two best ways to get back lost or deleted video files from your PC.
You can use any to restore deleted video files. However, if Recycle Bin does not have the file, you will use a recovery tool. For this, you can try using Photos Recovery and excellent software to get back permanently deleted video files. The tool helps retrieve files lost due to formatted or corrupt hard disks. If you find yourself stuck in a situation where a necessary video file is lost or deleted, give Photos Recover a try.
Also, share your feedback with us in the comments section.