Did you mistakenly delete videos from your SD card and now looking for an easy way to recover deleted videos from your SD card?
Such a situation is not uncommon, yet people get worried when videos or photos get deleted or lost. Luckily, there is an easy and quick way to retrieve deleted videos from an SD card, try Systweak Photos Recovery, a tool that helps restore both deleted videos and photos from an SD card and HDD.
Whether you’re a vlogger, videographer, or someone who likes to capture special moments in a video, there are chances to save them, you use an SD card. However, if the SD card you use gets corrupt or you accidentally delete photos from it, things go bad. But there’s nothing to worry about as we have your back. In this post, we will explain how to find a way to restore those videos.
Must Read : How to Recover Deleted Video from Hard Drive
Reasons you lose videos from SD card:
Sometimes when we lose videos or photos, we assume it is because we accidentally deleted them, but there are several other reasons as well.
- Undetected SD card.
- When transferring data from or to an SD card you get error messages.
- Have to reinsert the SD card multiple times before it finally mounts and gets connected.
- Windows format error.
- The data transfer takes longer than usual.
- Improperly ejecting or removing SD card during file transfer
- Virus or malware attack.
Whatever the reason be, here the important question is – can we recover deleted videos? If yes, then how? Don’t worry, we have the answer for you, read the tutorial till the end to get the answer for how to recover videos from SD card.
Probably like everyone else, you must be thinking recovering the deleted videos from an SD card isn’t possible, right?
I’d love to clear the air and tell you, recovering deleted videos from an SD card is possible. Here is the best way to perform SD card video recovery for Free.
How To Recover Deleted Videos From SD Card?
If you have a backup then all is set, and there’s nothing to panic about. However, if that is not the case using a professional video recovery tool, that detects SD cards you can recover deleted videos from an SD card.
Why use Photos Recovery?
- Easy to use
- Shows a preview of deleted images and videos
- Different scanning modes for quick and thorough scanning to retrieve deleted videos and images.
- Helps restore deleted videos from formatted, corrupt, and inaccessible SD cards.
- Allows selecting the extension that you wish to perform a scan for.
Prerequisite to use Systweak Photos Recovery.
- A PC running Windows 11,10,8.1,8,7, XP.
- Detectable and readable SD card.
- USB card reader to connect SD card.
- An extra drive to save recovered images
Read this : How to Recover Deleted Video from Windows
How to recover videos from an SD card
Though the name of the tool says Photos Recovery let me tell you it helps restore both deleted images and videos. With the help of this excellent and advanced tool, you can easily retrieve deleted videos photos from your SD card. To use it, follow the steps below:
Before you follow the steps explained below make sure the SD card is readable and connected.
1. Download and install Photos Recovery
2. Run Photos Recovery to scan the SD card and recover deleted videos.
If the Removable Drive tab is greyed out, it seems the SD card is not readable or is not properly connected. Recheck the connection and connect the SD card.
3. Next, click the Removable Drive tab
4. Select the SD card you wish to scan for deleted or lost videos.
To recover the videos that you don’t think can be recovered, we suggest performing a Deep Scan. This scanning mode performs a sector-wide scanning, it is thorough and helps recover most of the deleted video.
5. To start the scanning process, click START SCAN.
6. Wait for the scan to finish.
7. Preview scan results
8. Select the deleted videos and images you want to restore and hit Recover.
9. Choose the destination folder, to save the recovered video. Ensure you not saving it on the same location that you are scanning. Doing so will overwrite the data.
10. Again, click Recover.
11. Wait for the process to finish.
12. You will now get a summary of the action performed.
13. Head to the destination where you saved the recovered videos.
That’s all, using these simple steps you can easily recover videos from the SD card.
Technical glitches or errors are not in our hands, but human errors are,and these are the common reasons for losing videos and other file types. However, with the help of Photos Recovery, you can get back lost videos. You can restore deleted media files from USB, hard drive, SD card.
Hopefully, using the information we have provided you ca recover deleted videos. Do share your feedback about the product in the comments sections. Also, for any product-related queries, send an email to email@example.com.
Read Also : How to Recover Deleted Photos on Every Device