Using the latest MX Master product from Logitech? You’ll certainly need the Logitech software for the mice and keyboards of the MX Master series product. To offer updates for the MX series, instead of using the G HUB app, Logitech now uses the Options app. This means to get the Logitech MX master software that resets the performance bar and precision in a laser mouse, you need to go an extra edge.
Does this kick in some anxiety?
Well, when we are here, why do you have to worry? In this post, we will explain how to get Logitech MX Master 3 software.
So, without any further delay, let us move ahead and learn how to get Logitech MX Master 2s software.
How Do I Know If I Need Logitech Options?
Wondering whether you need the Logitech Options app or not? Check out the list given below that has all MX Master series products and other products that require the Logitech Options app. There might be some products in the list that have been discontinued but that doesn’t mean you can’t use them. You can still use them and can use the MX Master software to customize or configure your device.
List of Devices that Need Logitech Options App
Mice and Trackballs
- MX Master 3
- MX Vertical
- M590 Multi-Device Silent
- MX ERGO
- MX Anywhere 2S
- M585 Multi-Device
- M330 SILENT PLUS
- MX Master 2S
- M720 Triathlon
- MX Anywhere 2
- PARTY COLLECTION
- MX Master
- Wireless Mouse M320
- Wireless Mouse M185
- M510 Wireless Mouse
- M310 Wireless Mouse
- Wireless Ultra Portable M187
- M317 Wireless Mouse
- MX KEYS
- K600 TV Keyboard
- Wireless Solar Keyboard K760²
- Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyboard K811
- ILLUMINATED KEYBOARD K830
- K480 BLUETOOTH MULTI-DEVICE KEYBOARD
- K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard
- K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
- K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard
- K375s MULTI-DEVICE
- Mk540 ADVANCED³
- MX900 Performance Combo⁴
How to Download MX Master Software – Logitech Options
Logitech takes good care of its users and hence never leaves them to dry. The company always shares all the updates on its official site and makes getting it easy.
To get the Logitech Options app and download Logitech MX software, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official Logitech Options download page.
2. Click Download for Windows. In case you are on some other operating system click Looking for another version?
3. The Options app will start to download.
4. Double-click the Options.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to install Logitech Options.
5. If you don’t have a Logitech account, you will need to create one. However, if you have one you can log in and start taking advantage of the software to better customize your devices.
6. That’s it, this is how you can get Logitech Master MX 3 software on your Windows machine.
Want more? Want to know how you can play lag-free games? Keep your mouse, keyboard, and graphics work properly?
Well, if that is the case, here you go.
Bonus Tip: Automatic Way to Update your drivers and enjoy glitch-free gaming
To avoid screen freezing, mouse issues, keyboard connectivity problems, Bluetooth not connecting, and other similar problems it is essential to keep drivers updated. Doing so manually requires time, patience, and technical knowledge. Therefore, the best way to do it is to use a tool that helps update drivers.
Best Tool to Update Drivers
If you are short on time or don’t have the technical skills to update drivers manually, do it using Smart Driver Care – the best tool to update drivers. This tool automatically scans system configurations and cross-checks each installed driver with the database to show outdated one. Once the list of outdated drivers is displayed by Smart Driver Care, users can decide which drivers to update. Also, this amazing tool helps update software.
This means in just a few clicks, you can update both drivers and software, essential to keep systems performance to the optimum.
To use this amazing tool, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Smart Driver Care
2. Run the tool and click Scan Now
3. Wait for the scanning to complete. Once done, you will get a list of all outdated drivers and installed software.
4. To update all at once, use the Update All button. But remember if you are using the trial version, you will be redirected to the purchase page. However, if you want to update the driver or software using the trial version, click Update Driver next to it.
This way you can update drivers and software while using the trial version also.
However, if you want to simplify things, shifting to a paid version is a good idea. Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and is backed by trained technical support.
Logitech Master MX 3 Software
We hope we were able to explain how to get Logitech MX master software on Windows. Once you get it, you can customize your Logitech devices and can add more features to them. Also, to keep drivers updated we suggest using Smart Driver Care, one of the best tools to update drivers.
To get any product related assistance, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org