To enjoy a flawless gaming experience, if you are looking for a way to update the RTX GeForce 2060 driver on Windows you’re reading the right post. The article explains two ways to download and update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver on Windows 11/10/8/7.
NVIDIA is globally known for manufacturing powerful graphics cards. And the GeForce series graphics processing units are best at what they do. This graphics card is compatible with PCs running high-end games and apps.
What is NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060?
NVIDIA 2060 graphics card is a lightweight and feature-rich graphics card. To use it without any issues and enjoy the best gaming experience, you should update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver on Windows 10/11.
Now that we know about the graphics driver let’s learn how to download NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 super driver on Windows.
Top Ways To Download & Update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Driver
In the forthcoming section of the blog, we will explain manual and automatic ways to update the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver on Windows. Check the different techniques below to download, install and update NVIDIA drivers RTX 2060.
Method 1: Download and Update RTX 2060 Driver Using the Device Manager
You can update the driver using Device Manager if you have technical knowledge and time. Follow the steps below to learn how to use this built-in utility to update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060:
- Press Windows + X and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Double-click the Display Adapters category.
- Right-click NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 card > select Update driver.
- Select Search Automatically for Driver Updates > and follow the prompts you see on the screen to update the RTX driver.
If this way doesn’t appeal to you, go to the next method to update NVIDIA RTX 2060 driver.
Method 2: Updating NVIDIA Driver From the Manufacturer’s Website
If Device Manager cannot find driver updates, visit the NVIDIA site to download the GeForce driver update. To learn how to update GeForce RTX 2060 driver, read the step-by-step instructions below: Visit NVIDIA GeForce’s Drivers page.
- Click Downloads.
- Under Manual search, mention the product details and click Start Search.
- You will now be able to see the list of available driver updates.
- To download the setup file, click the Get Download button.
- Now double-click the setup file and follow the instructions to install the driver update.
These steps will help update the NVIDIA RTX 2060 driver from the manufacturer’s website.
Method 3: Automatically update RTX 2060 Driver Update Through Advanced Driver Updater
We understand manual methods are time-taking and tiring. Use Advanced Driver Updater to update the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver automatically. It will detect system details and updates for outdated drivers. Before updating the drivers, the software will take a complete backup of old drivers.
To use Advanced Driver Updater to update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver follow the steps below:
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Launch the driver updating tool.
- Click the Start Scan Now button to scan the PC for the outdated NVIDIA GeForce driver.
- Next, review scan results and update the outdated driver using either the Update driver or Update All button. You can use the Update All button if you are a registered user. However, trial users can update only one driver at a time using the Update driver link.
- Finally, to save changes and apply driver updates, restart the PC.
Conclusion – NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Driver Download and Update
We’ve explained different ways to update NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 driver. You can use any to update drivers. Advanced Driver Updater is best if you look for a safe and secure way to update drivers. The tool shows signed drivers and compatible updates. We hope you find the article helpful and can update drivers to the latest versions.
If you have any queries, share them with us in the section below.