Graphics cardshelp PC users enjoy flawless graphics when playing games, watching movies, and performing other tasks. Where games and movies are software and graphics cards are hardware an updated graphics driver helps build a connection between the hardware and software. Without drivers, the Intel Iris Xe Graphics card won’t work as intended and will only use Windows generic drivers.
Therefore, to add more features to its graphics card, Intel keeps releasing driver updates. This ensures your graphics card works properly. With that being said, if you want to enjoy additional features or your Intel graphics card is giving issues, you’ll need to update the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver to the latest version.
In this post, we will discuss the best ways to update Intel Graphics cards.
How to Download Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver?
Three different methods are using which you can update Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver. You can go through each method, or can simply pick the one you like.
If you are short on time, you can go with the automatic method to update drivers. For this, you can try using Advanced Driver Updater. To download this amazing tool, click the button below.
To learn more about how to use Advanced Driver Updater, click here to jump to the section.
Method 1 – Automatic Method (Recommended) – Use Advanced Driver Updater
The best and efficient way to update your drivers without risking the system is to use a third-party driver updater software like Advanced Driver Updater.
This professional driver updater is designed to scan the system for outdated drivers and show the driver updated for the same. Moreover, this tool automatically detects system and driver details. This helps in getting the correct driver update. Also, for security purposes, Advanced Driver Updater takes a complete backup of old drivers. This helps restore drivers.
To use this amazing tool, follow the steps below and update the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver:
1. Download and Install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch Advanced Driver Updater the tool update drivers.
3. To scan the system for outdated drivers, click Start Scan Now.
4. Wait for the scan to finish and list down driver anomalies. Select the Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver from the list and click on the Update Driver or Update All button.
The difference here is between the version of the product you are using. If you are using the trial version of the product, click the Update driver next to it. However, if you are using the registered version, you can click Update All. Using the trial version, you can update one driver at a time while the PRO version allows updating all drivers at once.
Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
5. Wait for the driver update process to finish, then restart the system to apply changes.
You will now be able to enjoy the additional features of the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver.
Method 2 – Updating Driver Via Device Manager
This method is part automatic and part manual. Device Manager the inbuilt tool provided by Microsoft helps update drivers from the Microsoft Server. To use it, follow these steps and update Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager
2. This will open the Device Manager window displaying the list of all the installed drivers. Look for Display Adapters option > double click to expand it > right click on the Intel Iris Xe Graphics > Update driver from the context menu.
3. The Device Manager will now open another window. Here select, Search automatically for drivers and wait for updates on the Microsoft server to download/install it for you. However, if you get the message, “The best drivers for your device are already installed,” use the Search for updated drivers on Windows Update, option.
4. Once that is done, restart your PC after the update finishes.
Method 3 – Updating Driver Via the Intel Website
The last method to update the Intel Iris Xe driver is to visit the official website and update the driver. For this, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Intel Official Download Center.
2. Click on Graphics under the Select Your Product section.
3. Next, click on Intel® Graphics – BETA Windows® 10 DCH Drivers.
4. Click on the Download button labeled as igfx_win_100.9862.exe.
5. Once the setup file is downloaded, double click on it to run the setup and follow on-screen instructions.
6. Restart your computer to apply changes.
Intel graphics cards should now be functioning properly.
The Final Word On How to Download Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver?
To enjoy all the benefits of the Intel Iris Xe Graphics card, keeping the driver updated is a must. You can use any of the three methods to do that. However, if you are looking for the simplest way to do that, we suggest trying Advanced Driver Updater. This ultimate third-party driver updating tool without taking much time in a few clicks will update the graphics driver. You can use it. Hope you get the answer to how to download the Intel Iris Xe graphics driver. Do share your thoughts in the comments section.
For any product-related assistant, you can contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.