Is there a problem with the Lenovo Bluetooth driver? Or are you having problems with your Lenovo computer’s Bluetooth? Learn how to update the Bluetooth driver on a Lenovo computer.
Whether you can’t connect something to your Lenovo PC or laptop, can’t figure out what’s incorrect with the Bluetooth connection, or the Bluetooth connection isn’t created even after connecting devices, In any event, you can update drivers, which is a typical cause of the issues noted above, by following the procedures outlined below.
There are several ways to update Bluetooth drivers, and this article discusses the two most effective methods.
Automatically Update Bluetooth Drivers Using Advanced Driver Updater is the recommended method.
Let’s say you’re experiencing issues with the Bluetooth and don’t know what to do. You can quickly update obsolete Bluetooth drivers with Advanced Driver Updater. This feature-rich program searches your computer for outdated drivers & assists you in updating them.
You may use either the trial or registered versions of the utility to update outdated drivers. To obtain the device, please click the following link:
Read Also: How to Update Lenovo Camera
How to Update Lenovo Bluetooth Driver
Method 1: Manually Update the Bluetooth Driver
Lenovo is continually updating its drivers to fix bugs and provide new features. The latest drivers are available for download from Lenovo’s official website. Follow the steps below to get a Bluetooth driver that works for you.
Gather information about the Lenovo laptop model, Windows version, & bit before proceeding. After you’ve acquired all of this data, go through the following steps:
1. Go to the official Lenovo website.
2. Go to the top of the page and select the Support option.
3. Choose PC
4. Press the enter key after entering the laptop model number.
5. On the right, choose Drivers & Software.
6. Select Bluetooth and Modem from the Manual Update menu.
7. Select the most recent Bluetooth driver and press the Download button. Wait for the driver to complete downloading.
8. To install the Bluetooth driver, double-click the setup file & follow the on-screen instructions.
9. Restart the process of implementing the adjustments; this should help.
You may use Advanced Driver Updater to update the Bluetooth driver automatically if this does not appeal to you.
Method 2: Download, Install, and Update the Lenovo Bluetooth Driver Automatically
Follow these steps to utilize Advanced Driver Updater:
1. Get Advanced Driver Updater from the button below and install it.
2. To upgrade the Lenovo Bluetooth driver, use the driver updating programs for Windows.
3. Press the Start Scan button. Now start scanning your computer and wait for it to complete.
4. Take a look at the list of out-of-date drivers.
5. To upgrade the Bluetooth driver, select Update Driver next to the Bluetooth driver if you are a FREE user. If you’re a registered user, you can select Update All to update all of your outdated drivers with just a few clicks.
6. After all the drivers have been updated, restart your computer to effect the changes.
You can simply upgrade the Lenovo Bluetooth driver by following these easy instructions. You can utilize a manual technique if you have the technical know-how and the time. However, Advanced Driver Updater is the best choice if you want to update drivers in a risk-free way.
Also Read: How to Download Lenovo Keyboard Driver
The tool even comes with a money-back guarantee and, as a precaution, backs up previous drivers. This allows drivers to be updated without having to worry about errors. You may also add unsuitable drivers to the list of drivers to exclude. We hope you find the information we’ve provided useful. If you have any comments, recommendations, or questions, please leave them in the comments box. Send an email to email@example.com with any product-related questions.