Have you accidentally deleted a photo or video from your hard drive or USB card? The best video and photo recovery can help! If you have been looking for the best photo recovery software, you are at the right place. In this article, we will share some pointers that will help find the best video recovery software.
|Fact: A recovery software gives good results if you use it ASAP after media files are deleted or lost. Once you start using the hard disk or flash drive, the old photos and videos will be overwritten by new data, making recovering deleted data difficult.|
Short on time? Looking for a quick answer?
|If you don’t have time to read the post till the end and are looking for a straightforward answer, try using Photos Recovery.
With the help of this photo and video recovery tool, you can easily get back deleted videos and photos from the formatted or corrupt hard disk drive, and USB. The recovery software helps scan BitLocker encrypted drives and even offers different scanning modes. These scanning modes help in scanning the drive thoroughly and recovering maximum deleted photos or videos.
Furthermore, the best photo recovery software also allows previewing scan results. This helps select only those photos and videos that you want to restore. Also, for security reasons the tool doesn’t allow restoring deleted photos and videos on the same drive from which you are recovering data.
Now that you have the clear-cut answer let us know what feature we should look for in the best photo recovery software.
1. Ease of Use – Losing photos and videos you have stored for long periods is upsetting. However, if you have a photo recovery tool that is easy to use the task becomes easy. A video recovery tool with an intuitive interface makes it easy to recover deleted photos and videos.
Therefore, when looking for photo recovery software make sure it has a simple interface that doesn’t confuse you. Luckily, Systweak Photos Recovery is a simple recovery tool that helps recover deleted photos and videos in their original format & quality.
2. Compatibility – A flexible recovery tool is compatible with the oldest and latest version of the operating system. Hence, when choosing the best video recovery software like Photos Recovery, ensure it is compatible with all versions of Windows and helps recover all photo and video file formats.
3. Faster Scanning – If a photo recovery tool takes hours to scan gigabytes of space, you know how it is going to be. Also, no one has that much time to sit back and wait for scan results. When picking the professional photo recovery solution, ensure to check its speed.
4. Preview of scanned files – A photo recovery is efficient only if it allows previewing scan results. If the tool you are using or planning to purchase doesn’t show a preview there is no guarantee that the recovery software will work. Only the best video recovery software will show a preview of scanned data.
5. Customization option – You can find multiple recovery software but only a handful of them provide customization options giving users the choice to run the product they like. Before you pay for the photo recovery tool check if it provides a customization option or not.
6. Different scanning mode – Sometimes a single scan type doesn’t give expected results. But, if the best photos recovery tool offers a different scanning mode, the user has the choice to switch to the intensive one and scan the system or external media thoroughly for deleted photos and videos.
7. Trial Version – There is no sense in paying for a tool that you cannot use before paying. Always choose a video recovery software that allows checking how the tool works and what features it offers. The best photo recovery tool always offers a trial version. Whether it is limited functionality or full functionality you will always get a trial version to use and test the product.
8. BitLocker support – To protect data Windows offer a built-in encryption method. If you have mistakenly deleted data from a drive locked by BitLocker the recovery tool must be able to allow you to unlock the drive within the tool and scan for deleted media files.
9. Recovers data from different storage devices – It isn’t necessary that you always lose or delete data from a hard disk. One can even delete data from an SD card. Therefore, the best photo recovery tool is one that helps scan hard disks and external drives.
10. Safe to use – Unless the recovery tool is tested and safe to use, using it makes no sense. So look for a security shield or AppEsteem certification before trusting the recovery software. Also, read customer reviews.
11. Multiple images and video file format support – A recovery tool must specify the file formats it scans the system for and should give the user the option to check, uncheck them and even specify the size. Fortunately, Photos Recovery offers all these features.
12. Restores data from formatted, corrupt hard disk or SD cards – Recovering deleted data from a working hard drive is easy. However,things matter when the recovery software can restore data from a formatted & corrupt storage device.
So, these are the pointers that will help pick the best photo recovery software for Windows.
Check This- How to Recover Deleted Video from Hard Drive
Note :- A recovery software helps restore deleted files but don’t expect the software to do miracles and restore images from a disk or card that has been fully overwritten with new data.
Why use Photos Recovery?
- Easy to use
- Shows a preview of deleted images and videos
- Different scanning modes
- Helps restore deleted videos from formatted, corrupt, and inaccessible SD cards.
- Allows selecting the extension that you wish to perform a scan for.
How To Use Photos Recovery To Recover Deleted Photos And Videos?
1. Download, and install Photos Recovery
2. Run Photos Recovery to scan the storage device.
If you want to scan an SD card, make sure the SD card is connected. Suppose the Removable Drive tab is greyed out, it seems the SD card is not readable or is not properly connected. Recheck the connection and connect the SD card.
3. Next, click to scan Hard Drive click Hard Drive tab and to scan USB click the Removable Drive tab
4. Select the location you wish to scan for deleted or lost videos and photos.
To recover the photos and videos that have been lost for a long time, we suggest performing a Deep Scan. This scanning mode performs a sector-wide scanning, it is thorough and helps recover most of the deleted videos and photos.
5. To start the scanning process, click START SCAN.
6. Wait for the scan to finish.
7. Preview scan results
8. Select the deleted videos and images you want to restore and hit Recover.
9. Choose the destination folder, to save the recovered video. Ensure you are not saving it in the same location that you are scanning. Doing so will overwrite the data.
10. Again, click Recover.
11. Wait for the process to finish.
12. You will now get a summary of the action performed.
13. Head to the destination where you saved the recovered videos.
That’s all; using these simple steps using the best video recovery tool, you can restore deleted videos and photos on your Windows. We hope you find the helpful information and keep the tips in mind when picking the best photo recovery tool.
However, if you don’t have the patience to test different tools, we suggest using Photos Recovery, the best tool that offers excellent features.
Do share your feedback about the product in the comments sections. Also, for any product-related queries, send an email to email@example.com.