Looking for a solution to fix No AMD graphics driver installed? You are at the right place. In this post, we will discuss how to fix the error by updating AMD drivers to Windows 10.
The most common reason behind these issues is believed to be outdated, corrupt, or missing device drivers. Generally, the proper functioning of the PC depends on the status of the drivers you are running. Therefore, it is essential to keep drivers updated for optimized PC performance.
Generally, when AMD drivers are outdated, have compatibility issues, or are missing, you face problems like screen flickering, black screen, and so on. The best way to fix this problem is to update AMD Radeon drivers. Here’s how we can do that.
What Does a Radeon Graphics Driver Do?
AMD drivers Windows 10 is a software application that allows video card and PC communication. In its absence, the PC fails to communicate with the graphics card and cannot draw the pixels you see on the monitor.
When the drivers are outdated, the possibility of facing system crashes, display issues, and slow render times increase. Luckily, there’s an easy and simple way to deal with this problem. and this article, we will discuss it in detail.
Download Advanced Driver Updater
Alongside this, you can also update drivers manually. Though doing so involves risk yet some prefer doing that. Hence, we will discuss both automatic and manual ways to update drivers.
2 Best Ways To Update AMD Radeon Graphics Driver
Method 1 – Manually updating AMD Radeon Graphics Driver
Method 2 – Automatically updating AMD Drivers Windows 10
You can update Radeon Graphics Driver using either method, but there’s a catch. The manual method is time-consuming and requires technical knowledge and information about the operating system and device. While updating drivers automatically is easy and simple. To update drivers automatically, all you need is Advanced Driver Updater – the best driver updating tool for Windows. Using it in no time, you can update drivers. Also, the tool automatically detects the device and operating system details. Furthermore, Advanced Driver Updater takes a complete backup of old drivers before updating drivers.
Now that we know what both methods have to offer let us learn about them in detail.
Bonus Tip: –
Steps to find device ID and subsystem vendor ID.
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager
2. Double click Display adapter > right-click AMD Radeon Graphics card > Properties
3. Click the Details tab > select Hardware Ids from the list obtained by clicking the down arrow next to Property.
4. You will now be able to see the AMD Radeon device ID string as – PCIVEN_1002&DEV_15DD&SUBSYS_84AE103C&REV_C5
DEV_15DD is the device ID, while the last three characters in SUBSYS, i.e., 103C, are Vendor IDs.
List to determine the manufacturer:
You can look for driver updates on AMD’s official website using this information.
Method 1 – Manually Updating AMD Drivers via Device Manager
1. Press Windows + X > select Device Manager
2. Double click Display adapters to expand and locate the AMD Radeon graphics driver.
3. Right-click AMD Radeon Graphics card > Update Driver
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software
5. Wait for it to look for updates. If Windows cannot find the newest driver, try using Advanced Driver Updater.
Using this, the best driver updater, you can update all outdated drivers, including AMD Radeon graphics drivers.
Method 2 – Automatically Updating drivers using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the driver updating tool
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the system for outdated drivers and wait for the action to finish.
4. Review scan results and update AMD drivers Windows 10. If you are using the trial version, you must click the Update driver against each driver. However, registered users can update outdated drivers by clicking Update All.
5. Wait for the Advanced Driver Updater to take a backup, download, and install the driver.
6. Once done, restart the PC to apply changes. Now try and use your system; you should no longer receive error messages related to AMD graphics drivers.
Update AMD Graphics Driver
Hopefully, using the above two methods, you were able to update AMD drivers. However, if you are looking for more, you can use the AMD Radeon Update tool. You can get the Auto-Detect tool for the Radeon Graphics cards from the AMD support page.
Once the tool is downloaded and installed, run it to detect outdated drivers and update to the latest one. This way, you can update the graphics driver using AMD Radeon software. For some AMD Radeon software downloads, it might not be simple. Never mind, use Advanced Driver Updater to easily update all types of outdated drivers. This best driver updater will update all types of outdated drivers in go.
We hope you enjoyed reading the post and were able to update drivers. Please share your feedback for the same in the comments section.