With longer battery life, high-speed connectivity, ultra-responsive multi-tasking performance Lenovo Yoga series offers a powerful entertainment experience on the go. Keeping the device drivers updated is important to keep up these stunning visuals and flawless performance on Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940, and C930. Not all understand this, hence overlooks driver and firmware updates due to which they experience performance and other issues. Like we keep antivirus and firewall updated, device drivers should also be updated. This post will explain manual and automatic ways to keep drivers updated on Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930 series.
On the one hand, manually updating drivers is time-consuming and risky. At the same time, updating drivers using Advanced Driver Updater, the best tool to update drivers on Windows, is convenient, quick, and easy.
To get the tool, click the download button below:
Common Reasons for keeping drivers updated
- Enjoy a stable computer performance
- Avoid facing issues with hardware connectivity
- Patch security loopholes
|Recommended Method – Update Driver Using Advanced Driver Updater
Best for automatically searching and updating the drivers Advanced Driver Updater is feature rick driver updating utility that helps update system drivers. The tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system and shows recommendations of the latest driver updates from the manufacturer’s site only. Once Advanced Driver Updater scans the PC for outdated drivers, you get a detailed report to decide which drivers to update. Using it, you can schedule driver scans, take backup of old drivers before each scan, exclude outdated drivers, and get to know the drivers’ old and latest version numbers.
Advanced Driver Updater has an extensive database of the latest device drivers, and the team behind it keeps adding the latest device drivers daily. Most importantly, to nullify the risk of updating drivers, the tool takes a complete backup before updating them.
To learn how to use Advanced Driver Updater, click here.
Best Ways to Update Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930 series driver Windows 11, 10
Below, we provide step-by-step instructions to update Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930 series laptop drivers manually and automatically.
Method 1 – Updating drivers for Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930 series Through Manufacturer Website
1. Visit Lenovo’s official website.
2. Go to Service & Support > Driver Download & Software Update.
3. In the search bar present at the top, enter the series you want to update the drivers. For example, we are looking for a Lenovo Yoga C740 series driver.
4. Click Downloads > Manual Update > select the category you are looking for a driver update.
5. Under the See Files option, click the down arrow and click the Download icon.
6. Wait for the driver to download. Double click the setup file and follow on-screen instructions to download the Lenovo Yoga C740 series drivers for Windows 11 10. Similarly, you can search for the device drivers for Lenovo Yoga C640, C940 & C930.
7. Restart the PC to apply changes and update the drivers.
Method 2 – Download, Install and Update Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930 series Drivers Using Advanced Driver Updater (Recommended)
With an ability to detect outdated, missing, and incompatible drivers, Advanced Driver Updater is one of the best utilities to update drivers. The tool is a one-stop solution for all driver-related issues. To update drivers on Windows PC, you can use either the FREE or registered version.
The FREE version lets you update one driver at a time, while the registered version lets you update all outdated drivers in a couple of clicks. Also, it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee and is backed by professional technical support.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver to fix driver-related issues on Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940 & C930
3. Click Start Scan Now to scan the Windows PC for outdated drivers.
4. Let the driver updating tool scan the system and list outdated drivers.
5. Review scan results and update outdated drivers. FREE users will need to click Update Driver next to the driver they want to update. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All and update all outdated drivers.
6. Once all the drivers are updated, restart the PC to apply changes.
That’s how you can get drivers updated on either Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940, or C930 series
Final Words –
In today’s fast-paced life, no one has time to update each driver manually. Therefore, everyone is searching for a trusted and reliable way to update drivers. If you agree with me, give Advanced Driver Updater a try. Using it, you can easily update drivers on Windows PC and even schedule driver scanning. Also, you get to know the old and new version numbers that help know whether you are getting the correct driver update or not. Once the drivers are updated, you can enjoy the interference-free performance on either of the Lenovo Yoga C740, C640, C940, or C930 series for which you have updated drivers.
We hope you like the information we have shared. Please share your feedback, suggestions, or questions, if any, in the comments section. For any product-related questions, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.