Are you struggling with a WD SES Device USB device with no driver found an error?
Download the latest WD SES Device USB Device driver to make the most of your WD hard drive. To learn more about how to do it quickly, read the post.
Western Digital (WD) is a well-known name. You need a WD SES (SCSI Enclosure Services) driver installed on your PC to detect the hard drive. The driver helps the PC and hard drive communicate. Also, it enables certain features like LED control, access to driver labels, and password protection (if applicable).
However, sometimes, when running an outdated WD SES driver, you might face connectivity issues with the WD driver.
In such cases, to fix the issue, you need to update to the latest WD SES Device driver. This post will explain how to do that quickly and easily.
What is a WD SES Device driver?
The WD SES device drivers create a communication channel between the PC and the hard drive. Also, it makes the user benefit from the features like password protection, access to the driver label (if applicable), and LED control.
Now that we know the WD SES device USB device driver, it will help let’s learn how to update the WD SES driver.
If you are short on time, try using Advanced Driver Updater, the best driver updating tool. You can easily download the WD SES driver update using the tool without issues. Moreover, you don’t need to collect technical information to use it. Before updating the driver, the tool takes a complete backup and offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Best Ways to Update WD SES Device Driver
Below we explain the easiest and proven ways to download the WD SES Device driver on Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7 and the older versions of Windows and fix the WD SES device USB device that doesn’t have a driver.
Method 1 – Install WD SES Device USB Device Driver Update Using Device Manager
Using Device Manager Windows built-in functionality, you can update outdated WD SES USB device drivers. Below, we explain updating the WD SES Device driver via Device Manager.
1. Press Windows + X > Device Manager.
2. Double-click Other devices to expand it.
3. Right-click the WD SES Device USB Device Driver > select Update driver.
4. Select Search automatically for updated driver software and wait for the latest driver to be downloaded and installed.
5. If you get the message, ” The best driver for your device is already installed, ” Search for updated drivers on Windows update.
6. Check for available Windows update > if available, download and install it.
7. Reboot the PC to apply changes and manual steps to reconnect to the WD SES device driver.
Must Read- How to Install USB 3.0 Drivers on Windows 10
Method 2 – Update WD SES Device USB Dev Automatically (Recommended)
If the manual process is time-consuming and inconvenient, you can quickly update the WD SES device USB driver with Advanced Driver Updater.
To use Advanced Driver Updater, follow these steps:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
2. Launch the tool to update WD SES Device.
3. Click Start Scan to perform the scan and get the latest update for WD SES Device USB Device.
4. Suppose you are using the FREE version of the product; click Update driver next to WD SES update. However, registered users can update all outdated drivers by clicking on the Update All button.
5. Restart the system after updating the WD SES device USB device driver.
Now connect the external WD driver; you should not face any problems.
FAQ-WD SES Device USB Device Driver
Final Words – WD SES Device USB No Drive Found
Above we explained the two best ways to update the WD USB device driver. You can pick the method per your preference and update WD USB USB on your Windows 11/10 or older versions.
However, if you are looking for a way to save time and update drivers use Advanced Driver Updater. The tool will help update your device drivers without any problem. Also, it will help fix slow PC performance. For more information about the tool and any technical issues, you can contact the support team at email@example.com.