AMD Radeon Vega 3 is an integrated graphics for laptops used for entry-level Ryzen 3 APUs. The graphics driver is better than Intel HD 620. It allows playing Fortnite on low, medium, and non-demanding games like Roblox. You must run the latest and updated Vega 3 driver. This article will explain how to do so.
How To Update AMD Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Driver?
The AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics driver can be updated in 3 Ways.
Option 1 – Manually
You can update the graphics driver from the manufacturer’s website or Windows Updates. Since you’ll need to find the right driver online on your own for both these methods, you’ll need technical skills and patience. Below we will give step-by-step instructions to manually update the AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver on Windows PC.
Option 2 – Automatically (Recommended)
This is the fastest and easiest way to update drivers. When updating drivers automatically, you can update drivers. For beginners, it is the simplest way to find and install updates without any issues. Below we explain how you can update AMD Radeon Vega 3 driver using Advanced Driver Updater.
Option 1 – Download and Install The Driver Manually
AMD keeps updating drivers & these updates can be downloaded from its official website. To install the latest update for your GPU driver, click the DRIVES & SUPPORT section. Select the product > find the correct driver corresponding to the version of Windows. Download it and follow the onscreen prompts to finish the installation.
However, the official site no longer provides driver download for Radeon Vega 3 graphics driver.
Therefore, to update the driver, you can either use a driver updating tool or perform a Google search. However, we won’t recommend trusting any unknown sources as it is risky.
Alternatively, you can download and install Windows Updates as it automatically installs driver updates when available.
Update Drivers Via Windows Update
- Press Windows + I to open Windows Settings.
- Click Update & Security > Windows Update.
- Click View options updates > go to Driver updates > unhide the updates and select the update you want to download and install.
- Install it and restart the PC.
However, if this doesn’t help, you can update the Radeon Vega 3 Graphics driver through Advanced Driver Updater.
Option 2 – Update Radeon Vega 3 Graphics Drivers – Automatically
Advanced Driver Updater will automatically detect outdated drivers and show compatible updates. To use it, you don’t need any training or support. The tool will know the version of Windows you are running. Also, there is no risk when using the trusted driver updater.
You can update drivers using the FREE or the registered version of Advanced Driver Updater.
- Download and install Advanced Driver Updater.
- Run Advanced Driver Updater and click Start Scan Now. Wait for the driver updater to scan your PC and detect outdated drivers.
- To update all outdated drivers, click Update All. This will automatically download and install the compatible version of the missing drivers on the PC. However, after clicking Update All, if you are re-directed to the purchase page, you will need to click the Update driver link next to the AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics driver.
- Wait for the driver update process to finish.
- Restart the PC to save changes.
The registered version of Advanced Driver Updater provides complete technical assistance. For any queries, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s how to update AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics and driver. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.