The United States is considered the hub of all content available worldwide. Hence, most businesses rush to the US market. But for those who cannot access these opportunities and exclusive content available only for US citizens, they look for ways to use a US IP address.
If you identify with such people and are looking for the easiest ways to use a US IP address on your PC with or without a VPN, this post explains the three best ways to do it. So, let’s get started!
3 Easy Ways to Access a US IP Address From Anywhere!
1. Use a VPN
The first and best option to mask your IP address and get a unique US IP address is to use a reliable VPN service. It is an easy, fast, and reliable way.
You can find multiple VPN service providers claiming to unblock geo-restrictions and allow accessing the US content. However, until you try them, you cannot know which one works. Systweak VPN, with the finest servers located in almost every country’s prime state, is the best.
You can download it easily from the official website and start using it by creating an account. Here are the step-by-step instructions to use it:-
– Download and install the VPN client on your PC.
– Sign up for an account and login into it.
– Select the US server from the list of servers.
– Shift the slider from left to right. You are connected, and voila! You are good to go!
You can get your US IP address and unlock a new world of services, leads, and content in just three steps.
2. Configure Proxy Server
Setting up a proxy server on Windows 11 is easy. However, since you need a specific US IP address, you must manually enter certain values.
There are multiple ways you can set up a proxy server for Windows 11. To explore the available options.
– Press Windows + I to open Windows settings.
– Look for Network & Internet in the left panel.
– Here, you can find an option for the proxy server. Click on it to open.
– As soon as you open it, you can see two options, Automatic and Manual Proxy setup
– Click on the Setup button for Manual Proxy Setup to put in all the values manually.
– As soon as you click on set up, you can find a pop-up.
– It will ask you for a proxy address and port number. You can find one for the US through a simple Google search.
– Just input the IP address and port number, and you can quickly initiate a proxy server on your PC.
Though it works like a VPN, it is less safe and unstable and can jeopardize identity as everything you do is shared with your internet service provider.
3. Get in Touch with Your ISP
Your ISP or internet service provider can upgrade your connection to access multiple IP addresses. If you are working remotely with a US organization or need access to your US bank accounts and other services while you live away from your home, you can insist your ISP let you access US IP.
Must Read: Can You Be Tracked When Using VPN
It might charge you extra, but it can do the trick as it can easily change your IP address from static to dynamic! However, the issue here lies with privacy, as everything you do on a US server is visible to your ISP.
Bonus Tip –
After exploring all three ways to access a US IP address on your PC, it is clear that your privacy might be at stake. Therefore, if you are only interested in the search results from the US, you can change your search region in the Google Advanced Settings and get an idea of what results you may get for a query when you are in the US.
To Change your region on Google search –
- Search for anything you want to look up.
- You can find the Quick Settings icon on the right corner of your screen.
- Click on it. And later, click on See all Search Settings.
- On the opened page, scroll down to find your search region options.
- Click on Show more to find the United States in the list. Click on it and then click Save.
Once you have clicked on Save, your search will reload with the latest search results respective to US search regions.
Getting a US IP Address Made Easy!
These are the most common ways users turn when they need US IP addresses. You, too, can try them out and make the most out of them. The only thing you need to take care of is that if you ever go for a way other than using a VPN, your identity and privacy are always at risk.
Even VPNs always ensure that you have the best configuration available. I prefer Systweak VPN as it is safe, easy to use, and affordable.
With that, we have reached the end of this post. I hope you find this helpful in searching for ways to get US IP addresses with or without VPN. Good luck!