Realtek audio not working? Learn how to update Realtek sound driver Windows 10.
Downloading and installing the correct driver update for the Realtek ethernet driver on Windows 10 is challenging. Even advanced users face problems in doing so. Hence, if you are looking for an easy and trusted way to install the Realtek ethernet controller driver, you are in the right place.
In this post, we will discuss both manual and automatic ways to get Realtek ethernet drivers on Windows 7, 8, and 10. Before getting into details first let us know more about Realtek Controller Driver.
What is a Realtek Ethernet Driver?
Realtek Controller Driver helps Realtek Ethernet cards communicate with Windows operating systems. Therefore, keeping the controller driver, found in different devices updated is essential.
Devices In which Realtek Controller driver is found:-
4. Game Controllers
6. Sound Equipment
The above devices are also located on network interface cards and help with internet and network connections.
Best Ways to download Realtek ethernet controller driver – Windows 10
1. Manually downloading Realtek ethernet driver from the site
Manually downloading the Realtek ethernet controller driver is a painstaking task. Therefore, if you are short on time and don’t want to do it on your own jump to – Automatically updating the Realtek ethernet driver on Windows 7, 8, and 10.
To fix Realtek audio console not working, you’ll need to download and update the Realtek ethernet driver manually. For this, visit the Realtek Download center.
1. Visit Realtek Download center
2. From the drop-down menu, select the file type
3. Next, click the down arrow next to Product Line and select Communications Network ICS
4. Thereafter, click the downward arrow and select Network Interface Controllers
5. Next, choose the speed of the Ethernet port.
To know the speed of your Ethernet controller follow the steps:-
1. In the Windows search bar, type Network Status
2. Select the best result
3. This will open the Network Status window, click Change adapter options.
4. Right-click Ethernet > Status
5. You will now be able to see the speed of your Ethernet port.
6. Click Software
7. Search for your Windows operating system under the Windows section
8. Click Global > download the driver.
9. Unzip the downloaded folder
10. Click the .exe file to install the update.
11. Restart the system to apply changes.
This way, you can update the Realtek ethernet controller driver on Windows 10 and fix Realtek digital output no sound issue.
Not happy with these many clicks? Want a simple solution that helps update drivers in one or two clicks? Try using Advanced Driver Updater, one of the finest and trusted tools to update all types of outdated drivers including Realtek sound driver Windows 10.
2. Automatically updating Realtek ethernet driver on Windows 7, 8 and 10
Advanced Driver Updater is a reliable driver updating tool for Windows. Using it, troubleshooting driver-related problems becomes easy. The tool automatically detects outdated drivers and shows the most compatible driver update. Moreover, before updating the driver it creates a backup of the old driver. This helps restore the driver if any problem occurs. What’s important, Advanced Driver Updater eliminates the risk of installing the wrong driver update. This means no longer you need to worry about driver updates, you can leave everything to Advanced Driver Updater.
Furthermore, using a trial version of the product you can update one driver at a time. However, the Pro version allows updating all drivers at once. Also, it comes with a 60- day money backup guarantee and trained technical support.
To use this amazing tool and download the Realtek ethernet driver on Windows 10, follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Advanced Driver Updater
2. Launch the best driver updating software
3. Click Start Scan Now and wait for the scan to finish
4. Once done, look for the Realtek driver and click the Update driver next to it. If you are a registered user you can update all outdated drivers by clicking Update All.
5. After updating the driver, restart the system.
6. This will help get the latest Realtek ethernet driver on your Windows 10
Realtek ethernet controller driver – Windows 10
After reading the post if you are wondering why to pay for a tool when you can get a Realtek ethernet controller driver for free. Let me tell you, it’s your choice which method you choose. If you are okay spending time downloading drivers manually, you can go with it. However, if you don’t have technical skills nor have the patience, using Advanced Driver Updater is a good idea.
Moreover, to use this tool, you don’t need to collect system or device information. Also, this best driver updating tool works with all versions of Windows and automatically looks for the correct driver update. Not convinced? Want more. Well, Advanced Driver Updater helps fix hardware errors caused due to faulty or missing drivers. It also helps boost gaming performance and increases the speed of a slow and sluggish PC.
It is worth giving it a try.
We hope you enjoyed reading the article. Do share your opinion in the comments section. If you found it useful and were able to fix Realtek audio console not working, share it with others. In case something is not right do let us know. We love to hear from you.