The Asus USB BT400 is a popular Bluetooth adapter that enables Bluetooth capabilities in any connected device. The receiver is helpful, especially for older devices without built-in Bluetooth technology. The functioning of the adapter is simple, it connects with your PC through a USB port, installs the necessary drivers automatically, and starts working instantly.
While the nature of the device is plug-and-play, it has been noticed that sometimes it cannot recognize a connected device, or Asus USB BT 400 not working problem. This can be due to an outdated driver, and the best way to fix it is to download and update Asus USB BT400 drivers. If you have recently updated your OS, then updating a driver to avoid any issues is necessary.
3 Best Ways to Download Updates for Asus USB BT 400 Drivers
Method 1 – Download the Drivers From Official Website
You can get the latest version of drivers on your PC directly from Asus’ official website. All you need to do is –
- Go to the official website for Asus Support.
- Select the operating system you are currently using.
- Download the latest drivers instantly.
Once you have finished the download, unzip the archive and double-click the executable driver file. Follow the instructions to install the driver. Restart the PC to apply changes. This will update drivers on your Windows PC.
The only downside with this method for many users is that they need help finding the link they have to click. If you search on Google for the drivers, there are thousands of results. If you end up clicking on a link that is not genuine, it can be harmful to your PC’s security. Not to mention, your purpose will also not be fulfilled.
If you have doubts about this method, skip this and move to the following method.
Method 2 – Download the Driver Updates Using Device Manager
- Press Windows + R to open the Run search box.
- In the run, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
- This will open the Device Manager for you.
- Go to Bluetooth and find Asus USB BT400.
- Right-click on the device and click on update drivers.
- This will open a new dialog box with an update option.
- If you downloaded the driver file but could not execute it in the previous step, choose the manual option and specify its path. Else go for the automatic method and let Windows look for updates.
Follow the instructions on the screen to install the drivers, and you will be good. If your device is malfunctioning and no drivers are available in the update, this process might not help you. The best way to deal with this issue is to use the automatic method below.
Method 3 – Download the Asus USB BT400 Drivers Using Advanced Driver Updater
If both methods cannot fulfill your requirements, it is time you switch to an advanced method. Advanced Driver Updater is a tool specifically designed to find, fetch, and install the latest drivers for any device, including the latest Asus USB BT400 and Bluetooth adapter.
Using the tool is extremely simple for Asus USB BT400 installation. All you have to do is –
- Download the tool using the link below.
- Run the tool and click on Start Scan Now to initiate the scanning process.
- Through the scan, the tool looks for all the outdated devices.
- Once the scan is over, all outdated drivers are listed on your screen. Updating them is recommended as they might cause an error ahead.
- Click on update all and let the process finish for the best results.
Once you are through with the process, restart your PC, and you will realize that it is performing better. Also, all your outdated drivers, including the Asus USB BT400 drivers, are updated with just a single click!
Asus USB BT400 Drivers are Now Updated!
With the help of the above methods, you can update the drivers for your Asus USB BT400 Bluetooth Adapter. Suppose you need help understanding which method is the most reliable and suitable. In that case, try the Advanced Driver Updater, which is completely automated, requires minimum effort, and has the most accurate results.
Download the application today and fix all your missing driver updates in a single click. If you need more information on the tool, check out our comprehensive review of Advanced Driver Updater.
We have reached the end of this post. Using your Asus USB BT400 can become typical if proper drivers are unavailable. Upgrade to the latest drivers with Advanced Driver Updater and make the most out of your current device! Good luck.