Fix Intel HD Graphics 630 Drive Issues
Are you experiencing random black screen issues, or does the video locks up randomly on a PC with
Fortunately, you’ve come to the right place. Here we will show you how to update the UHD graphics 630 drivers on Windows and fix such issues.
No one likes working on a PC that has graphic performance issues. Therefore, users often look for solutions on forums when display and graphics issues are encountered. But they can’t always find a fix. If you have tried posting on forums like these users but have had no luck, try the fixes below to update UHD 630 graphics drivers.
What is a Graphics Driver?
A graphics or video driver is the software that enables communication between the graphics card and the operating system, games, and applications. Therefore, to avoid facing graphics-related issues, stuttering or glitchy video, or experiencing slow PC performance, updating your Intel HD Graphics 630 driver is recommended.
Here are two easy methods to install the latest Intel HD Graphics 630 driver on your Windows PC.
What is Intel HD Graphics 630?
Intel HD 630 GPU is the integrated Graphics Card for Intel’s 7th generation. It uses 14nm+ technology and features slight architectural advancements over the previous version. It has a base frequency of 300 MHz and a maximum frequency of 1,150 MHz.
Also, since it is an integrated GPU, it uses the same memory type as your RAM, and the maximum Video Memory (VRAM) can be modified in the BIOS. Moreover, it supports 60Hz and has a DirectX 12 version. Therefore, you face several issues when the driver is missing or corrupt. The best way to overcome this problem is to update the Intel HD630 driver.
Two Best Options to Update Intel HD Graphics 630 Driver on Windows 10 & 11.
1. Automatically updating Intel HD Graphics 630 driver (Recommended)
2. Manually updating Intel HD Graphics 630 driver
Option 1: Automatically Updating Intel HD Graphics 630 Driver
Advanced Driver Updater can automatically update the HD graphics driver on a 64-bit Windows 10 and 11. The driver updating utility is compatible with all Windows and 32-bit operating system versions. Also, it detects outdated drivers and shows the latest updates eliminating the risk of downloading and installing incorrect drivers. To use it, you don’t need technical expertise; Advanced Driver Updater handles everything.
You can use the completely FREE version or the registered version of Advanced Driver Updater. The registered version requires only two clicks (and it comes with technical support and a money-back guarantee of 60-days):
- Get Advanced Driver Updater by clicking the Download Now button below:
- Install the tool by clicking on the .exe file and following the on-screen instructions.
- Run Advanced Driver Updater and click on Start Scan Now to scan your PC and identify problematic, outdated, or corrupt drivers.
- To update the driver click on Update All. However, if you are re-directed to the purchase page, you use the trial version. To update drivers for Free, you must click Update driver next to the driver you wish to update all outdated drivers in one click.
Note : The trial version of the product allows updating one driver at a time. However, if you are a registered user, you can click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of All missing and outdated drives.
Option 2: Manually Updating Graphics 630 Driver
To add functionalities and fix any knowns issues, Intel constantly updates drivers. You can visit Intel’s official website to get the latest device driver. Once there, you must search for the driver version number and download the latest driver.
Note: Intel HD Graphics 630 only supports Windows 10, a 64-bit operating system.
- Visit the Intel Download Center.
- Type HD 630 > select Intel® HD Graphics 630 from the search suggestion in the search box.
- Click the first search result > to download the latest driver update.
- Wait for the executable file to download > double-click to start the driver installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the PC to apply changes.
This is how you can update the Intel UHD graphics 630 drivers on Windows 11 64-bit. Now try to play games; you should not face graphic issues on your PC.
Update Intel HD Graphics 630 Driver on 64-bit Windows 10 & 11
We hope you found the article helpful and were able to update UHD graphics 630 drivers without any problem. Our recommendation is Advanced Driver Updater. If you have any doubts, feedback, suggestion, comment, or question, leave us a comment below.